Report a Problem



Problems with your water or sewer service? For help with Water and sewer service.

811 Circle


Are you ready to dig? Get detailed information about Locate Request.



If you have questions regarding streets, street signs, potholes, or sidewalks, Get detailed information from Street Maintenance.



Please report all inoperable street lights to the City of York Public Works Department at 803-684-7172.



Please report all concerns regarding burning to 803-684-1700



If anyone has any information on a crime please visit York County Crime Stoppers or contact toll-free at 1-877-409- 4321. (You may be eligible for a reward!)